Craighill designed their wine key in collaboration with sommelier André Hueston Mack, the result is outstanding. The Best Wine Key is more than a hunk of articulated steel with a boastful name. It’s the final answer to a longstanding question: how do I get this wine out of this bottle? While having a satisfying, tactile feel in-hand, the wine key has other things going for it as well. It has a foil knife precisely angled to keep the serrated blade on task as it makes its rounds, and the ratcheted swingarm mechanism transforms the once tedious chore of cork extraction into a smooth, satisfying ritual.
Pairs best with wine.
- 4.6" x 1.5" x 0.6"
- 4.6 oz
- Stainless steel body and corkscrew with stonewash finish
- Matte red PPE scales with dimpled texture
- Ratcheting mechanism allows easy extraction of corks of any length
- Folding serrated blade for cutting foil
- Crown cap bottle opener
- Ratcheting arm locks in both open and closed position