Created by the Dutch in the 1800s, but immortalized by the British and U.S Navy throughout the 20th century, the Peacoat is an iconic wardrobe staple. Initially designed to withstand harsh rain, wind, and cold temperature typically experiences out at sea, this modern interpretation ticks all the boxes thanks to a gorgeous showerproof 30oz Melton wool.
Model is 165 lbs, 5'8, and typically wears a Medium for a regular fit.
- Made in Manchester, England
- Outer: 100% Melton wool | Interior Body: 100% Cotton
- Double breasted overcoat
- Oversized lapels
- External dropped-in welt pockets
- 2 internal RIRI zip secure tablet pockets
- Corduroy pocket interiors and cord trim on inner cuff
- Button adjustable rear belt for slimmer silhouettes
- Intricate twin needle topstitch detail
- Real-horn, British-made combat buttons
- Shower resistant and windproof
- Etched copper rivets in the back neck and hanger loop